The new imageCLASS D1320 offers your small or medium business efficient and reliable copying, printing and scanning in one easy-to-use machine.
This machine was designed to allow you to keep up with the fast pace of today's work environment. The D1320 features a 500-sheet cassette plus 50-sheet multipurpose tray and has print and copy speeds of up to 35 pages-per-minute. With Quick First Print Technology, your first copy will be ready in approximately 8 seconds. The 50-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF) will allow you to copy or color scan from one or two-sided originals and produce two-sided output effortlessly, reducing your paper usage to as much as half.
The D1320 has excellent cost reducing features including the intelligent Energy Saver Mode which reduces your power consumption to approximately 2.3 watts of energy and the product meets Energy Star guidelines. Another great way to lower your costs is by the Department ID Management feature which allows you to set limits on who can use the machine and how much they can print, copy or scan.
The D1320 is a step up from its predecessor, the D1120. For users that are on the go, this device offers the ability to scan PDFs and image files to a USB flash drive or even to "direct print" images from the same pocket device.
The imageCLASS D1320 also incorporates the Canon Single Cartridge System, which combines the toner and drum in one unit making it easy to replace. The result is outstanding image quality and eliminating the complication and warehousing of separate toner and drum consumables.
- Copy and Print at the same speed of up to 35 ppm
- Duplex Versatility - two-sided copying, scanning and printing
- 500-sheet front loading cassette plus 50-sheet multipurpose tray; additional 500-sheet cassette available
- Legal-size platen glass and 50-sheet multipurpose tray handle variety of paper sizes and stock
- User-friendly 5-line LCD for easy navigation
- Efficient energy saver mode; approximately 2.3W of energy used
- Password protected Department ID Management to monitor and control device usage
- Single Cartridge System for easy supplies replenishment