Designed to deliver high quality quickly and easily. When it comes to office equipment, nothing is more important than consistent, reliable performance. But just because a task is simple doesn't mean that it is always easy to do. For example, automatic document feeding is one of the most essential features of a fax machine.
So when it doesn't work the way you want it to, it can lead to a lot of frustration. That's where the UF-6950 comes in. From a one-page fax to massive multipage transmissions to multiple locations, the UF-6950 is designed to take care of any job, big or small.
Maximum 1000-Station Auto-Dialer:
For quick dialing, you can store up to 280 phone numbers/email addresses from the QWERTY keyboard or program the Auto-Dialer and import a listing from an existing PC file using the standard Address Book Editor Software on your PC. Auto-Dialer capacity can be expanded to a maximum of 1,000 stations with an optional SD memory card.
Quick Name Search:
Quick Name Search maximizes the auto-dialer's large memory capacity by providing quick, easy access to stored names and numbers. Simply key in the first letter of the recipient's name on the QWERTY keyboard and press it repeatedly to scroll through the listings that appear on the display. When you find the name you're looking for, just select it. It's that simple!
Directory Search allows you to enter multiple letters via the QWERTY keypad to narrow down the search and quickly find the name you're looking for in a large database such as an LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) server or the optional 1,000-station Auto-Dialer. The UF-6950 retrieves both fax phone numbers and email addresses from the LDAP server's directory. The LDAP directory also allows users to easily program the fax phone numbers/email addresses into the Auto-Dialer.
Dual-Line Fax Communication Productivity:
Each communication port works independently so that each line can be configured for send only, receive only or both according to your needs.
Panafax Desktop Software:
The Panafax desktop software works on a networked PC to send a fax directly from your Windows application software without having to print it on paper before transmitting.
Duplex Scanning/Printing Capability:
Even with double-sided originals, simply scan the first side through the ADF, then scan the other side. The UF-6950 automatically collates the scanned pages in the original page order and transmits. Also, the UF-6950 is able to print a received multi-page fax on both sides of the paper.
- Auto Dialer
- Quick Name Search: up to 280 stations (up to 1000 stations with optional SD memory card)
- One-touch: up to 80 stations
- Abbreviated: up to 200 stations
- Digit of Telephone number (up to 36 digits)
- Auto Dial Prefix Insertion
- Program Keys (up to 80 programs)
- Multi-Tasking Operation
- Directory Search Dialing
- Directory Sheet Print
- Intelligent Redial
- Chain Dialing
- Quick Memory Transmission
- Multi-station Transmission (up to 330 stations)
- Deferred Transmission
- Deferred Multi-station Transmission
- Duplex Transmission
- Receive to Memory
- Substitute Reception
- Number of memory job files (Max. 50 files)
- Fax Forward
- Polling /Multi-station Polling
- Deferred Polling / Deferred Multi-station Polling
- Memory Polling Transmission (1 file)
- ITU-T Sub-address Transmission
- 256-Level Halftone
- Automatic/Fixed Reduction
- Collation Stack
- Verification Stamp
- Communication Journal with image data
- Header/Total Page Print
- Transmission Journal with view mode
- Fax Access Code (Fax Lock)
- PIN Code Access
- Multiple Copy with Sorting (up to 99)
- Duplex Copy
- Zoom/Reduction Copy
- Sort Copy
- Bypass Copy
- Energy Saver
- Remote Diagnostic
- Check & Call Function
- LAN PC Fax software (PanafaxÂ® Desktop)
- Document Manager
- Document Viewer with Annotation
- Network Address Book Editor
- Network Configuration Editor
- Network Status Monitor
- DHCP client ready
- LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) compatible
- SMTP Authentification
- PLEASE NOTE: THIS UNIT WILL ALSO ACCEPT THE “UG5540 TONER” (SAME AS THE PANAFAX UF-7000, 8000, 9000)