Browse By Category
Dual Line Fax Machines
Function Fax Machines
Business Fax Machines
Volume Fax Machines
Toner and Cartridge Supplies
Visit Our Affiliates:
DP-190 WORKio DP-190 MFP Copier, Printer, Scanner, and Fax
Item #: PANDP190
Mfr Part #: DP190
Year ON-SITE Warranty; Parts & Labor
Year ON-SITE Warranty; Parts & Labor
- UG-5540 UG5540 (Yield: 10,000 Pages)
- DQ-UH35H Drum Cartridge (Yield: 20,000 Copies) for DP-190
Bringing the latest in cutting-edge technology to your office, the intelligent WORKiO DP-190 will help you meet your document processing needs and manage your documents more effectively than ever. From copying and color scanning to printing and faxing, the DP-190 is the ultimate all-round document management tool for small departments and workgroups. It comes with both Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) and a built-in duplex unit, so you can use it as a powerful plain paper copier with up to 19 cpm capability that rivals dedicated copiers. The DP-190 also features a color flatbed scanner that makes it easy to digitize paper documents and transfer the files directly to a PC on the network or send them as email attachments to remote computers via the Internet. And with automated network installation capability, the DP-190 can be plugged into your existing LAN, so you can immediately use it as a high-performing network printer*. Use the DP-190 as a Super G3 fax with JBIG compression for fast, high-quality transmission for superior office performance.
The DP-190 from Panasonic, it's the intelligent solution for your business.
- Up to 19 ppm B/W printing (Letter)
- Ethernet and USB connection
- 600 x 600 dpi printing resolution
- 1200 dpi equivalent resolution*
* With Panasonic image enhancement technology.
(Optional printer controller module is required.)
- Flatbed color scanner
- 300 x 300 dpi
- Up to 19 cpm digital copying (Letter)
- Duplex copy/print
- 50-sheet ADF (Automatic Document Feeder)
- Double Exposure/Digital SkyShot
- N-in-1 copy/print
- 33.6 kbps Super G3 fax modem
- 2.7-second transmission (Letter)
- Quick memory transmission.
- Panasonic's Digital SkyShot is especially convenient for copying small-sized originals like checks or ID cards. Users can even reproduce documents with unusual shapes ? round, oval, etc. without generating any unnecessary black areas simply by making a copy with the platen cover open.
- N-in-1 enables copying of multiple originals onto a single sheet of paper, accelerating document production while reducing paper consumption.
- By selecting the Double Exposure key located on the control panel, users can make quality copies of small double-sided documents on a single sheet of paper without the black borders ? even if the platen cover is open. This is especially convenient for copying small double-sided originals such as ID and insurance cards, checks, and receipts.
- The DP-190 comes standard with a built-in network board and an Ethernet LAN port, so users can set it up as a network printer that can be used by PCs on the LAN. No special options are required for the Panasonic printing system for Windows?. In addition, the standard USB 1.1 interface allows direct connection to a dedicated PC.
- In addition to standard 600 x 600 dpi print resolution, you can boost print resolution to 1200 dpi-equivalent x 600 dpi (in PCL/PS mode) by adding our optional printer controller. This gives crisp, clean prints with superior legibility and halftone gradations ? even with very tiny characters or complex images.
- For added convenience, the DP-190 comes standard with a duplex printing unit that enables users to easily print on both sides of a sheet of paper. Reduce paper consumption by using duplex printing when printing faxes or copying.